Friday, October 13, 2006

New to Blog


Hi everyone, I'm new to this blog thing. My cousin Kelly is always talking about her blog, so I thought i would give it a try. Here goes. This is a picture of our daughter Celeste 2 1/2 and her new baby brother Trevor 3 weeks old. Trevor was born September 24, 2006 on my parents wedding anniversary. This was my first baby that I tried the "natural" delivery with, no pain medication at all. Believe it or not, it wasn't nearly as bad as what I though it would be and Trevor is a big boy - 10lbs 5oz. He is a wonderful blessing to our family and we have been enjoying the new addition to our family. God is so good!!!!

2 comments:

Kelly Glupker said...

WELCOME TO THE BLOG-O-SPHERE! I am go glad you joined in on the fun!

Kim said...

Kelly swears we are going to get addicted. I'm not so sure, I don't really have time to get addicted. Although I have found myself checking it quite often. It is nice to see pics of the family.