Friday, April 11, 2008

Educational Idea


If anyone is interested in a cheap easy educational idea........I made a "special" cassette tape just for Celeste. She loves it and listens to it daily. I change it about once a week to make it new. This week I count to 50 and then she repeats me, I recite Bible verses and then she repeats them, I sing songs and she sings along too, I spell words and so on. From this tape she has learned how to spell her full name, say her address, her phone number, has memorized several Bible verses and can spell many words. At the end of the tape I tell her how special she is to me and how much I lover her. She thinks its so neat that she has her very own tape that her mommy talks to her on. This tape is great because it only takes me about 15 minutes to make it and she uses is everyday sometimes twice a day.




No comments: