Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Gotta Brag!

I'm sooo proud of Ceste. She start reading a few weeks ago, and has really gotten the hang of it! She read the first 7 chapters of her Dick and Jane book without a mistake tonight. Shawn and I had a good laugh a couple nights ago when we were trying to spell to each other so the kids wouldn't know what we were talking about. Celeste yells out "Yes! I want to get pizza!", she knew what we were spelling. Guess were going to have to learn sign language or something....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to admit, I haven't been on the blog since I've been home. No internet and catching up through others' computers. Today I'm in a coffee shop and thought I would catch up!

Celeste is just too smart, and I love it! BTW, I know sign so I'll have to teach you guys a few when I'm over next ;)