Thursday, October 27, 2011

Less Than 4 Weeks To Go!

Less than four weeks to go before Moore baby number five is due to arrive!! My parents dropped off a crib for us to use today, as I sold mine in a garage sale last summer. I seem to be following the same pattern my mom followed. She had a boy/girl pattern with her kids, she gave birth to ginormous babies, and she too thought she was done after her 4th and she sold all of her baby items in a garage sale. Oh, and she also has had five kids and still looks super hott. I definitely see a pattern here....:) Ok, maybe I'm not so super hott, but my mom sure is!

I also wanted to update that my hemoglobin levels are rising and I have been feeling so much better! I have to continue on with the iron infusions until delivery and hopefully everything will go smoothly.



The really cool think about this crib is that it's the same one my mom used as a baby. Does that make it an antique?

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow, only four weeks? Glad that your hemoglobin levels are better!

That crib looks adorable. I have a little concern, I hope it's ok for me to post here--but it looks like the slats are quite far apart. You can look here for the safety regulations for using older cribs: http://www.thebabydepartment.com/nursery/crib-safety-standards.aspx Older drop-side cribs are going to have metal parts so that shouldn't be an issue. Just the space between the mattress and crib, and the slat spacing.

Our Family said...

Yes, the space between the mattress and slats are not up to safety standards. I have been looking dilegently for a few months for a used crib to buy but haven't found anything. The one we got from my parents was just a temp, but after checking more into it, I'm thinking we probably shouldn't use it. Do you know of anyone looking to sell?? I might have to break down and buy a new one! Thanks for posting Tammy:)

Tammy said...

Jessica, we have one you could use. We actually have two cribs right now. LOL A friend gave us a crib because he didn't know anyone who could use it and we thought we did but both couples already had cribs. So we'd be happy for you to use it!

Our Family said...

Tammy that would be an absolute blessing!! Thank you!!

Tammy said...

Just give me a call or send me an email. :)

Tammy said...

Just sent you an email. :)

Our Family said...

Hey Tammy! I emailed you back on Sunday, just checking to see if you got it:)