Monday, August 25, 2008

SOLD!

Our house was shown on Thursday for the 13th time. We got a call the next day that an offer had been put in and we counter offered today. I got a phone call a few hours later that our counter had been accepted! They have already given us an anticipated closing day of Oct. 3rd. (I'm due to have our next baby on Oct. 8th) For right now, our plans are to find a house to rent until we find exactly what we are looking for. I'm so excited! The economy is so bad these days, we count it as a real blessing to have sold our house in such a tough market.

3 comments:

Chad Feldpausch said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

The Sullivan's said...

Congrats sista!! That'll be crazy moving with a newborn. Let me know if you need help! :)

Crystal Drogorub said...

Congratulations!!!! I screamed so loudly when I read this that my roommate had to ask me what was going on! I'm so excited for you guys, and I can't wait to hear more!!