Saturday, January 24, 2009

A House Full of Laughter

The older the kids get the more they make me laugh! I thought I'd share a few funnies...

Trevor was sick a few weeks back and was describing his pain to me. "Mama! I have a leg cramp in my ear." Turns out he had an ear infection.

While at the doctors office, Trevor was getting an exam and told the doctor she could not look in his nose "cause, them my boogers and you can't have them!".

Celeste and I were laughing about something that Trevor did and she said "I better stop laughing, I need to save some of these for later."

Sometimes when we're grocery shopping Celeste will ask me to buy her something and if I say no, she'll ask me why she can't have it. I usually reply "because I'm cheap". At bedtime a few weeks back I heard her saying her prayers and she asked God to make her mommy expensive.

After spinning around in circles for a minute or so Trevor fell to the ground and I could tell his world was spinning. He said to me "Why my daddy doing that to this house?"

On our way home from having dinner with friends, Celeste was in the back seat jabbering away (like she ALWAYS is:) and was telling Shawn and I her plans for the future. She told us that when she gets married and her husband goes to work she will get a babysitter for her children while she goes to work too. But if she gets laid off from her side job she will become a pony racer.

Every time we go past McDonald's Trevor yells "Hey, look the french fry store!!".

Shawn was getting after Trevor for standing on the furniture, and in the middle of "the talk", Trevor pointed at Shawn and said "There's no charge for awesomeness!". This of course was very naughty, but it was hard not to laugh.

No comments: