I was starting to have critical thoughts about my trailer after finding a critter in my cupboard. I've found that if I start to think negatively about something it gives me a poor attitude, so I try to replace the critical thoughts with something positive. After all, God wants us to have joy in all of life's circumstances.
Here is my list of 10 reasons why my trailer is a great place to live.
1. Its paid for
2. Trevor can smash his trucks into the walls and it doesn't bother me.
3. If something breaks we can fix it with a bucket of screws.
4. It doesn't take long to clean.
5. I don't have to walk up and down stairs to do laundry.
6. Its pink.
7. I can stand at one end of the trailer and hear what the kids are doing on the other side.
8. I have something to laugh at when Celeste calls Shawn "the king of mommy's castle".
9. It will make me that much more thankful when we build.
10. I couldn't think of a 10th reason, but if you can, be sure to let me know.